- Obama 'Playing with Matches' on Amnesty
- Buchanan: Beware Kumbaya Temptation
- Huge Loss for Obamacare and Its Allies
- Boehner vows House will repeal Obamacare.
- Number of People Under 'Active Monitoring' for Ebola in NYC Triples
- Media agrees not to report any more suspected cases.
- Dems Have Fallen Far Under Obama
- Republicans' Post-Victory Conundrum
- The First Steps Republicans Should Take
- Did Dems Overplay War on Women?
- Obama: Midterms? What Midterms?
- A Plan to Fix Congress
- 90 yr-old cited for feeding homeless -- again.
- STUDY: Older adults should break up sedentary behavior 9 times every hour.
- Economist Warns of Financial Collapse, Civil Unrest by 2016
The Albuquerque TEA Party is a non-profit 501C4 organization.
Save the Date
On the 3rd Tuesday of each month the ABQ TEA Party meets with fellow conservatives at the Heights Cumberland Presbyterian Church, 8600 Academy Blvd NE, Room 407 from 7 to 8:30 PM. Come early and bring a friend or two!
The ATP Newswire is a collection of choice headlines that speak to Liberty and highlight big government malfeasance.