- IMPERIAL PRESIDENT: Obama moves to give legal status to 5 million illegal immigrants.
- Plus: Obama Would Veto Any Bill Undoing Immigration Executive Action.
- And: Sen. Sessions reacts: We must stop Emperor Obama.
- Moe Lane: “Barack Obama wants you to be angry. The Democrats NEED you to be angry. So don’t be. Smile, shake your head ruefully, and say no. Nicely.”
- Mickey Kaus: Don’t Count Out the Court.
- IOWAHAWK: “If he’s gonna pretend to make the law, we should pretend to obey it.”
- JAMES BOVARD: The Closer Intellectuals Get To Power, The More They Deceive.
- LIFE IN THE OBAMA ERA: Poverty Rate Highest Since Records Were Kept
- HEH: “These illegal aliens are willing to do the work that Americans will no longer do — namely, vote Democrat.”
- INVESTOR’S BUSINESS DAILY: Obama’s Amnesty Threatens To Shut Constitution.
- POLL: Lukewarm Latino support for Obama executive action.
- IowaHawk: “LOL at all those immigrants who came here to escape tinpot dictatorships.”
- USA TODAY EDITORIALIZES: Obama’s wrong way to do the right thing: The sweeping nature of his immigration plan amounts to executive overreach.
The Albuquerque TEA Party is a non-profit 501C4 organization.