- IMPERIAL PRESIDENT: Obama moves to give legal status to 5 million illegal immigrants.
- Plus: Obama Would Veto Any Bill Undoing Immigration Executive Action.
- And: Sen. Sessions reacts: We must stop Emperor Obama.
- Moe Lane: “Barack Obama wants you to be angry. The Democrats NEED you to be angry. So don’t be. Smile, shake your head ruefully, and say no. Nicely.”
- Mickey Kaus: Don’t Count Out the Court.
- IOWAHAWK: “If he’s gonna pretend to make the law, we should pretend to obey it.”
- JAMES BOVARD: The Closer Intellectuals Get To Power, The More They Deceive.
- LIFE IN THE OBAMA ERA: Poverty Rate Highest Since Records Were Kept
- HEH: “These illegal aliens are willing to do the work that Americans will no longer do — namely, vote Democrat.”
- INVESTOR’S BUSINESS DAILY: Obama’s Amnesty Threatens To Shut Constitution.
- POLL: Lukewarm Latino support for Obama executive action.
- IowaHawk: “LOL at all those immigrants who came here to escape tinpot dictatorships.”
- USA TODAY EDITORIALIZES: Obama’s wrong way to do the right thing: The sweeping nature of his immigration plan amounts to executive overreach.
The Albuquerque TEA Party is a non-profit 501C4 organization.
Save the Date
On the 3rd Tuesday of each month the ABQ TEA Party meets with fellow conservatives at the Heights Cumberland Presbyterian Church, 8600 Academy Blvd NE, Room 407 from 7 to 8:30 PM. Come early and bring a friend or two!
The ATP Newswire is a collection of choice headlines that speak to Liberty and highlight big government malfeasance.